Made a point of getting this recipe while visiting with the G-Units this week!
– ½ Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
– 6 Tablespoons packed Brown Sugar
– ¼ Cup Molasses
1. Mash together softened butter, packed brown sugar, and molasses with the back of a spoon till it forms a brown paste.
2. Store in airtight container in fridge till you’re ready to make it.
1. Place 2 heaping teaspoons in a mug of boiling hot water (around 12 oz) and stir till the mix has dissolved.
2. Add 1 oz rum per serving and enjoy your Tasty & Festive beverage!
Should keep in fridge for a week or two,
though I always finish it well before then.
Happy Holidays Everyone!